lørdag 7. april 2012

Suicide/not suicide?

Alright, another serious theme today. Suicide or suicidal people.. If you're reading this (the one I'm talking about, please don't take this out any further than you've already done, I really can't take a dear friend dying at this age..)

I'm not sure if you have been a victim to a friend or someone you know, even if it's just a vague relationship, or someone close to you, but maybe you know the feeling when a friend tells you that they're going to commit suicide. I had a friend, not so different from me actually, who I and some friends talked via skype (online chat program if you don't know) with. I, a friend of both of us and his girlfriend were talking about some things that we really wouldn't talk about on school (probably cause he doesn't go to our school and it was weekend so..) Of course, I was myself as usual, just thinking that he was annoying, but he suddenly flew into a rage, after he exited the conversation. He said "You don't know how pissed I am on you now!!" I really didn't know what he was talking about, but I guess I said some pretty harsh stuff.. But this time was different. After some time I thought I should talk with him, but I didn't. He wrote something to me, about how he couldn't hold on to life anymore. I was genuinely scared that he was really going to take his own life, but luckily I got him back to reasoning again. I remember he said that he had a knife with him, just to find the right spot. He didn't say he was going to stab himself, but it was obvious that he was going to do that, what would you do with a knife that didn't have anything to do with food or something? He was sitting on his computer, when this happened (obviously, since we were talking via skype). I couldn't hear him, but this behavior, and the way he was writing it, really pointed to the fact that he really WAS going to commit suicide. If you've had a friend on the verge of killing him/herself, you know the genuine meaning of worrying about that specific person. When I couldn't take the pressure anymore, I had ripped clothes, since it was this school arrangement, Grand Prix where we sing and dance and stuff, this was my costume, really easy to just slip into. I literally ran over to his house, knocked on the door where he always sit when he's on the computer. I really can't say anything else than that I praised God of my whole heart, you wouldn't believe the amount of happiness flowing through me, when I saw him sit there, all in one piece, not a knife or a pill in a mile radius (metaphorically speaking ofc)! I told him that just taking your own life is way to easy, and that there was nothing to explore after death (we are both christians, I'm not really sure if he's as religious as me, but I think he believes in life after death) and that living life is a challenge, but you can't just stop making a circle once you have started. It's just like life, you can't just cut it out when you want to, just pulling the pen away from the paper is just way to easy! We can't just cut out living when you haven't lived a quarter of your life yet..


This was a story, which really happened with me and a friend for like a couple of weeks ago, so this wasn't a really long time ago so.. A really sore theme, but please, think before you act!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar